November IN: 11 yards (7 yards of white for several projects; 1-1/2 yards assorted prints for Plus Dash; charm pack, layer cake & I yard accent color for secret sewing #3.)
November OUT: 6-1/8 yards (3-1/4 for backing & binding for Broken Chevron; 2-1/8 for backing & binding for secret sewing #2; and 3/4 for dad's fidget quilt.)
November net change: 4-7/8 yards IN
YTD IN:160-1/4 yards
YTD OUT: 138-1/8 yards
YTD net change: 22-1/8 yards added.
I actually did quite a lot of sewing in November but some of the projects are not far enough along to count yet. Like this one:
1. Finish secret baby quilt #2. DONE
2. Start secret baby quilt #3. Half of blocks made; remainder cut.
3. Quilt & bind Broken Chevron. DONE
4. Write pattern for Broken Chevron. Written and sent to two testers.
5. Work on project for potential publication. Not touched. Good thing there isn't a deadline, but if I'm going to make this happen I need to get going on it.
6. Start Plus Dash top. Blocks and sashing assembled; borders not started yet.
7. Make Fidget Quilt for dad. DONE
8. Keep up with bee blocks. DONE
I think I bit off more than I could chew in November. December will be busy, too, and most of the projects have deadlines.
1. Finish secret baby quilt #3.
2. Work on project for potential publication.
3. Finish Plus Dash top.
4. Work on adding borders to CSQ raffle quilt (top is due to the long-arm quilter in January)
5. Keep up with bee blocks.
6. Design cover for Broken Chevron pattern in Photoshop
7. Design cover for Plus Dash pattern in Photoshop
Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.
Wow, you may have had a big list for November, but you completed a good portion of it!ReplyDelete
Congrats on all your finishes. Your dad's fidget quilt is amazing.ReplyDelete
You are doing great using your stash. Have a wonderful December. I finished my Christms sewing, so I can sew without deadlines this month.ReplyDelete
Busy busy busyReplyDelete