Monday, October 31, 2016

On My Design Wall


The Bento Box blocks are still laid out, but the bottom row is pinned up out of the way because I needed the bottom half of the design wall when I was working on the Crayon Challenge project.

The Crayon Challenge table runner is quilted. I need to buy some more of the Burnt Sienna fabric for binding. The challenge is due on the 12th so I have time yet to get it bound.


One little bee block is up there, too. Theresa wants any 8-1/2" block featuring red, possible accent black, and white or light grey background, which I think she's planning for a Christmas quilt. Reds are very hard to match, but I found these that go together well and the center one reminds me of blowing snowflakes.



Linking up with Patchwork Times and Em's Scrapbag

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy. I really like the red star block, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the star block. Your fabrics are really pretty together.

    ReplyDelete

So sorry to have to use word verification, but the spam has gotten unbearable lately.