Monday, October 31, 2016

On My Design Wall


The Bento Box blocks are still laid out, but the bottom row is pinned up out of the way because I needed the bottom half of the design wall when I was working on the Crayon Challenge project.

The Crayon Challenge table runner is quilted. I need to buy some more of the Burnt Sienna fabric for binding. The challenge is due on the 12th so I have time yet to get it bound.


One little bee block is up there, too. Theresa wants any 8-1/2" block featuring red, possible accent black, and white or light grey background, which I think she's planning for a Christmas quilt. Reds are very hard to match, but I found these that go together well and the center one reminds me of blowing snowflakes.



Linking up with Patchwork Times and Em's Scrapbag

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy. I really like the red star block, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the star block. Your fabrics are really pretty together.

    ReplyDelete