June Stash Report:
IN this month: 2-1/2 yards. (I bought sashing & binding fabric for my Solstice Challenge blocks but I'm not sure I'm totally happy with it. That's a topic for another post.)
OUT this month: 8-5/8 yards (Batik Spiral Flimsy - 5-1/2 yards; Little Dresses - 5/8, 5/8, & 7/8 yards; Demo sample for glue basted binding for CSQ, top, backing & binding - 1 yard)
IN YTD: 64-1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 75-1/4 yards
YTD Net Change: 7-3/4 yards out. Whoo-hoo, still in the black for the year!
Little Dresses, STLMQG Charity Project
1. Finish batik leader/ender project to a flimsy. DONE
2. Make blocks for flannel plaid project. DONE
3. Layer, quilt, and bind Christmas tree project and begin stitching hanger loops. Not finished: quilted; binding and sleeves prepped but not attached.
4. Work on WIVSP hand piecing project. Not done.
5. Plan what to do with Solstice Challenge blocks. Planned, and fabric purchased for sashing and binding.
6. Keep up with bee blocks and BOMs. DONE
Other: Made three Little Dresses for STLMQG's charitable project.
Batik Spiral Flimsy (Leader/Ender Project)
1. Christmas Tree project: Bind, add sleeves, add label, and start hand stitching loops for hanging ornaments.
2. 12 Days of Christmas In July: Prep photos and write blog post to go live July 19th.
3. Make Viewers' Choice award ribbon for CSQ's quilt show, due July 18th.
4. Flannel project: Join blocks to complete the flimsy. If time permits, piece a backing.
5. Cut and piece 32 red HSTs and 38 blue HSTs.
6. Start cutting sashing pieces for Solstice project; kit them for sewing at events in September & October.
7. Work on WIVSP hand piecing project.
8. Keep up with bee blocks.
Christmas Tree WIP
Linking up with Sunday Stash Report over at Quilt Paint Create