Not too bad at all...I had hoped to break even for the year and I came pretty close. Just a few yards more in for the year than out.
December IN: 9 yards (workshop quilt & charm pack gift)
December OUT: 22.25 yards (workshop quilt top & binding; 1st book quilt top & binding; Dresden Picket Fence top)
December net change: 13.25 yards out.
IN: 152.3 yards
OUT: 147.58 yards
Net Change: 4.72 yards in.
Stash Management Goal for 2014: Break even.
Workshop project fabrics purchased in December
December Goals Recap & Progress:
1. Research modern & large print fabrics for Feb. presentation & start outline/PowerPoint. In work
2. Design a project for the workshop I've been asked to give in March. Done
3. Sew sample of workshop project top; keep notes for pattern. Done; pattern first draft is written.
4. Complete flying geese top. Not done; will be a slower project due to book.
5. Write Tutorial for flying geese top. Not done; will be postponed until after book is written. However, I did write a tutorial for the Dresden Picket Fence top.
6. Keep up with bee blocks. Done
Since I found out in December that my book proposal was accepted and I have a due date of May 15, 2014 to get everything finished, written, formatted, and delivered to AQS, my goals and priorities had to change a bit.
So, for 2014, the top priority will be getting the book done. Second priority will be the presentation in February and the workshop in March. Third priority will be keeping up with bee blocks.
After the book is done I'll re-evaluate the goals for the rest of the year and see where I'm at.