Sunday, January 12, 2014

Stash Report 1/12/14

Well, this year is going to start out going deep into the red, then climb out, I hope....

IN this week: 11-3/8 yards.  (2-1/2 yards wide backing for workshop quilt; 3 yards black tonal for one of the book quilts; 4-7/8 yards backing for another book quilt; and 1 yard from FQ swap at STLMQG) Fortunately I was able to take advantage of sales and coupons!
OUT: nothing I can count. I didn't count in the FQ's for the swap when I bought them so I can't count them out.

More fabric for another book quilt is on order and should arrive this week. I'll really have some damage to report this month! I'll tally up the totals at the end of the month. At least there's a reason for these purchases, and commitments to actually get the quilts made. Eventually I'll be able to count all this fabric out.

STLMQG is going to have a "War on WIPs" (WOW) starting in February.  It requires a pledge to finish the WIPs you put on your list, but you can change your list anytime before September. You have to show your finished projects by December. I'll have a lot of WIPs I can put on my list, and most of them will have to be finished by May.

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times; check out how everyone else is managing their stash over there.




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot of fun quilts to make. And you will be able to count the fabric out soon as they deadlines coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that I don't keep track of my In/Out fabric stash. I actually haven't bought much fabric the last Qtr of 2013; but oh...did I make up for it in the first 12 days of 2014. Although, I wonder if using a gift card counts as "purchasing" fabric :-)

    Good Luck with all of your projects!

    ReplyDelete