Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Quilting the March Rocking Chair Quilt

Remember this top from back in February? It's part of my goal to piece and/or quilt one donation quilt per month this year. It's time to get it quilted. 

Since I learned with the February Rocking Chair Quilt that my machine doesn't like to FMQ on just a fleece-backed top, I'm using the dual feed (walking foot option) for some straight line quilting.

Simple SID and diagonal lines. No marking, just eyeball it. And here's how the back turned out.

I hope to get the binding done by Friday so I can have a finish this week.


Linking up with Sew Fresh Quilts

3 comments:

  1. The quilting looks great and I bet you will have the finish done in plenty of time to share on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and simple! I love how fleece and minky show the quilting so well. This one looks really soft and cuddly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out well. I haven't tried quilting on fleece. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete