Friday, November 4, 2022

Pot Holders

A very small Friday Finish...  New pot holders for me. 


Because the old ones were beyond shabby. They were already old in 2019. These are the two that were described as "still usable" in this May 2019 post; I never did make a couple more back then. Time for new ones, don't you think?

Shameful

Much better, and much cuter with my southwest kitchen colors here.


PS - the two green ones that were new in 2019 are "still usable," but I'll definitely replace them before they get this bad! 


Link ups: Confessions of a Fabric Addict, Alycia Quilts



6 comments:

  1. Oh!! How I need to do the same thing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such happy and bright colors; I bet they will make you smile every time you reach for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I need to do the very same thing. Mine would fall into the shameful category as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very bright and happy pot holders. They are almost too pretty to use though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. You definitely needed new ones!

    ReplyDelete