On Monday I wrote about quilty things that have been keeping me busy. One of those things is PCQ Community Service: pattern development for Christmas Quilts for Hospice and prep day for making kits. We had 27 people at prep day helping to assemble kits and we got about 40 kits made.
The pattern requires 6" squares and 2" wide strips. My role was to help cut the strips. We used my big AccuQuilt Studio cutter with the 2" strip die. It took 16 WOF strips per kit, so I cut four 9" WOF panels, stacked them up, and George cranked them through the cutter. One pass yielded one quilt's worth of strips.