This past week I had progress and a finish on two projects so I get to count the fabric out. 3-1/4 yards used for the practice quilt top.
And 1-1/2 yards used for the table runner top, back, and binding. I did buy a yard of the yellow, so I have to count yardage in, too.
I threw away 3/4 yard of damaged fabric that I found in my stash when I was looking for a yellow or gold for the table runner. It had stains all over it, so out it went.
IN this week: 1 yard
OUT this week: 5-1/2 yards.
Moving in the right direction, but not enough to break even for the year. I'll add up the total ins and outs at the end of the year.
Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.