Friday, January 1, 2016

Starting the New Year with a Finish

What a great way to start 2016, with my last finish from 2015. I was able to get the practice quilt bound earlier this week, and when it finally stopped raining around here I was able to get an outdoor photo.

This will be a donation quilt for the next time I need one or one of my groups has a Project Linus drive. It finished at a nice size for a tween, 44" x 58". All the fabrics including the back were from stash (I counted the yardage out last week). Kate from Life in Pieces blog named it for me: Dotty with a Change of Stripes.

Linking up with Friday Finish at Crazy Mom Quilts and Whoop Whoop Friday at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

Wishing you all the best in 2016!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finish, it's a great way to start the new year. I'm glad you liked the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a finish for January 1st! I guess it IS Friday, after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Kate, gotta love her! Great name for a fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete