My design wall is still busy with several projects:
Lower left: the Boomerang Patches baby quilt is a finished flimsy. I staystitched around it but didn't trim the extra points off; I'll cut them off after quilting.
Lower right: Solstice Challenge blocks. Again, I put my own spin on some of them. I again chose to feature a print instead of appliqueing hearts for week 8, and I've kept all my blocks 12" instead of making any of them larger.
Across the top is my WIVSP*. I'm working on pressing all the seams in the sections that my friends returned to me after Piecing Group.
This is how projects become UFOs. But I have too much into this one to let it become a UFO. Too many friends have helped me work on it and I owe it to them to finish it, and besides, I still think it's pretty cool even after all these years so I want to see it finished. So I'll keep plugging away at the pressing.
I haven't posted a stash report in awhile so here's a quick update -
IN this month, 3/8 yard white-on-white for more snake blocks.
OUT this month: 1/2 yard for the baby quilt top, used for supplemental patches and borders. I'm not counting the boomerang patches.
The stash ins and outs will change tomorrow. My guild is having our annual fabric swap. I've pulled some no-longer-loved and/or already used selections, and I'm hoping to come home with something I can use for the backing of the baby quilt.
*Work In Very Slow Progress
Linking up with Patchwork Times, Em's Scrapbag, and Love Laugh Quilt