A lot of movement - This is going to be a very busy quilt! The white is all different tone-on-tones. The bright blue is consistent throughout all the blocks. Eight more months to go. (By the way, I don't count these monthly kits in the stash report so I won't count the top as fabric used when it's finished.)
To do for this week:
- Finish the binding on the pink quilt for the book proposal.
- Labels & sleeves for both proposal quilts.
- Take photos of both quilts (sorry, I can't show them on the blog).
- Final editing of the proposal. I'd like to FedEx it out Friday so AQS gets it next Monday; I'm hoping they'll include it in their December book proposal review.
- Layer, baste & quilt the little D9P that was on the design wall last week.
- Clean up the sewing room.
Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times - check out what everyone else has on their design wall this week.
Post a Comment