OMG, what a chaotic month this has been! We were still in Florida until the 3rd. Then Sew Me STL the very next weekend. Then to Michigan & back on the 15-16th to bring Murphy home, and life hasn't been the same around here since.
October Stash Report:
I found a new-to-me quilt shop in Pensacola, A&E Pharmacy (yes, really), so I picked up a couple of half yards of black & white prints. Next time we go down there, I'll take a list and swatches for matching. They carry everything, all the major fabric brands and latest collections.
October IN: 1-1/4 yards (two half yards blk& wht; 1/4 yd for Crayon Challenge)
October OUT: 1-1/2 yards (Crayon Challenge front and back)
YTD IN: 86-3/8 yards
YTD OUT: 106-1/4 yards
YTD Net Change:19-7/8 yards OUT
1. Prep, organize, and pack projects for Sew Me STL, and enjoy the retreat. DONE
2. Complete Roman Road top to a flimsy. Not done; rows joined and first border added at Sew Me STL but no further progress made.
3. Complete Bento Box variation top to a flimsy. Not done; blocks completed at Sew Me STL and arranged on design wall, but no further progress.
4. Press top and backing and pass Christmas gift quilt for the senior H. family to long-armer to be quilted. If returned, bind it. Passed to quilter on 10/24; will not be returned until later in Nov.
5. Prep Piecing Group project to hand out next month. Not touched. This MUST be a priority project for Nov.
6. Keep up with Bee blocks & BOMs. DONE
Other: (Should have been on the above list) Create something for STLMQG Crayon Challenge, due Nov. 12. Done except for binding, top shown here.
1. Prep, organize, and pack for teaching Cut & Shuffle Quilts on Nov. 5.
2. Bind Crayon Challenge table runner, due Nov. 12.
3. Prep Piecing Group kits to hand out Dec 6.
4. If returned from long-armer, bind Christmas quilt for the senior H family.
5. Add labels to all the Christmas gift quilts; 5 labels needed
6. Make progress on one UFO: Roman Road, Bento Box, or LCT QOV.
7. Keep up with bee blocks & doll clothes; send QOV bee blocks to Alycia.
Doesn't really sound like much for November, but some of those are time-consuming, and with Murphy around, time in the sewing room just isn't happening as much these days. The joys of puppyhood!
Linking up with Patchwork Times