I made half of the required number of units for the full size, thinking I'd make a kid size adaptation. Knowing that I'll have to modify the layout slightly, I put Clue 1, 2, and 3 units on my design wall.
Here's where I'm at so far. The long diagonal will measure 56" after it's sewn, so I think the sides will come out to somewhere around 40". I have plenty of Clue 1 blue and Clue 2 neutral four patches left for borders. I'll continue to lay it out and see if I need more of any units. I'm hoping it'll end up about 48 x 56-60" for a nice kid size comfort quilt.
I love the way the scrappy blues sparkle! Kevin's a master of scrappy quilts that still have a very cohesive look to them.
Thanks, Kevin, for the fun mystery!
Monday link ups:
Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
Love Laugh Quilt