Sunday, April 26, 2020

Hands 2 Help 2020 Check In

Today is check in day for those of us participating in Hands 2 Help at Confessions of a Fabric Addict. I have two quilts in work this year:

This is Have Faith, a block pattern from L'Fair Quilts. The blocks were made by my friends in Sew Bee It last year. I added pieced sashing and I got them assembled into a top.

Now it's basted and ready for quilting.

And this is a Chunky Churn Dash using bright squares sent to me by Wanda at Exuberant Color. Pardon the gloomy indoor photo; I need to take a better one outdoors.

The CCD will go to Little Lambs. I need to check the size of Have Faith and the requirements of the other organizations to determine where Have Faith will go.

Thanks, Sarah, for hosting and organizing Hands 2 Help!

4 comments:

  1. Both of these quilts will be well received as donation quilts for H2H!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So rewarding to make quilts for the H2H or any other charities that need them isn't it. You have two great contributions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super quilts, Jan! I just love the purples in the Chunky Churn Dash. Purple seems to come and go as a trendy color, so I'm always happy to see it used in quilts :)

    ReplyDelete