When I posted about DJ2 earlier this month I went looking for a photo of my finished original Diabolical Jane quilt and realized I never photographed it and posted its finish. Let's fix that.
I really enjoyed making this. I had backing fabric for it from a friend, but then I found something much better.
The construction is the same, but the placement of light and dark values is different at the ends of the arms and in the side triangles in my second version.
I like the first version better.
Will I make another version someday? Maybe...
Maybe………as you’ve learned something from each of them……..so maybe 🤔
ReplyDeleteSo pretty.
ReplyDeleteI love the first one, especially the colors. I find making something a second time is harder if the first one was very successful. The second one is nice but lessons learned on it will make your third one better.
ReplyDelete