Monday, July 1, 2013

Design Wall Monday 7/1/2013

My first "Design Wall Monday" post!

My design wall is huge, floor to ceiling and 8 feet wide.  I love it!  Today it's covered with this:

Mega Medallion
 
This is only a partial view because I can't back off enough to show the whole thing. It's a queen size medallion with borders all around of black & white prints.  All the pieces are triangles which were cut 8" tall.  It's been in work since March and I just finished the flimsy yesterday.  Really helped the stash report!
 
Linking up with Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times - Check out what everyone else has on their design walls!
 
Jan O.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice medallion that I'm sure displays well on your design wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's one huge medallion! I bet the visual impact will be amazing on your bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in your medallion. Welcome to blogland. Your design wall sounds great too!

    ReplyDelete

So sorry to have to use word verification, but the spam has gotten unbearable lately.