Monday, July 29, 2013

Design Wall Monday 7/29/2013

I hardly set foot in the sewing room over the weekend because the weather here was too beautiful to stay inside!  Low temps, low humidity, sunshine.  Not our typical muggy, sticky July in St. Louis.  We just had to spend some time outdoors, so DH and I went out to an event in Illinois on Saturday and to St. Francis state park yesterday.

So here's where I'm at, still snowballing along....

Rows are all assembled and some are joined together, so I'll for sure be able to get this top finished this week.  I'm not planning a border.  Finished size will be about 41 x 50, nice size for a donation for kids.  Nice size for me to manage the quilting on my Bernina, too.

Charmed Snowballs
 
I'll post a tutorial later this week.  One of the reasons I started blogging is so I can share tips, techniques, patterns and experience with other quilters who may be interested.  It's so motivating, and I am so enjoying being connected with other quilters!  I truly appreciate your visits and your comments.
 
Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times; check out the creativity at Design Wall Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment