Monday, July 1, 2013

Design Wall Monday 7/1/2013

My first "Design Wall Monday" post!

My design wall is huge, floor to ceiling and 8 feet wide.  I love it!  Today it's covered with this:

Mega Medallion
 
This is only a partial view because I can't back off enough to show the whole thing. It's a queen size medallion with borders all around of black & white prints.  All the pieces are triangles which were cut 8" tall.  It's been in work since March and I just finished the flimsy yesterday.  Really helped the stash report!
 
Linking up with Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times - Check out what everyone else has on their design walls!
 
Jan O.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice medallion that I'm sure displays well on your design wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's one huge medallion! I bet the visual impact will be amazing on your bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in your medallion. Welcome to blogland. Your design wall sounds great too!

    ReplyDelete