Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Work in Progress 7/10/2013

Well, not actually as much progress as I would have liked.  No time spent in the sewing room at all yesterday. Other responsibilities got in the way.

Here's progress so far on the pink version of Strip Tease.  These are 4" WOF strips with 1" sashing strips attached.

Focus fabric strips with sashing
 
Bee blocks due Saturday are finished.  Since I missed the May meeting, I have the May block to return as well as the June blocks.
 
June Bee Blocks
 
May Bee Block
 
 
Linking up with other Work in Progress over at Freshly Pieced.



3 comments:

  1. I really like your May Bee Block. It's beautiful. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your May Bee Block is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ribbon block is really pretty! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete