Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Goals for August 2013

Having just started blogging, this is my first actual Goals post.

Here's what I wanted to accomplish in July:
1. Finish piecing STLMQG challenge top (Finished quilt due at September meeting) Top is done.
2. Finish writing pattern for Strip Tease and piece new top to test directions.  Done and done.
3. Post one tutorial to blog.  In work; tutorial for Charmed Snowballs is partially written but awaiting photos of the quilting.
4. Keep up with monthly bee blocks. Done.

Goals for August:
1. Quilt and finish Charmed Snowballs.
2. Finish writing Charmed Snowballs tutorial and start a new Tutorials tab in the blog.
3. Quilt and finish STLMQG Ohio Star Challenge and find someone to take it to the September meeting, which I will have to miss.
4. Get my entries together for The Quintessential Quilt 2013: labels, label covers, sleeves, entry forms sent. Give entry quilts to a friend who can turn them in on the due date, since I will be away.
5. Keep up with bee blocks and new BOM I've joined at my LQS.

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times, such an inspiration for keeping us all on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment