November IN: 7 yards (3 yds FQ sale; 0.75 Xmas; 2.25 Xmas; 1.0 Xmas)
November OUT: 3.5 yards (2 yds Dad's blankie top; 1.5 stockings)
YTD IN: 143.25 yards
YTD OUT: 134.625 yards
YTD Net Change: 8.625 yards added to stash
It's kind of doubtful I'll break even for the year, but there's still a slim chance; the year's not over yet.
I'm using stash for a new little project I'll show you tomorrow on my design wall. Here are the fabrics I'm using:
1. Plan & prep for trunk show & program 11/9 DONE. Went well.
2. Make fleece-backed lap quilt for dad. DONE
3. Start new Christmas stockings. Started and finished them.
4. Layer & baste at least one WIP. No, not even touched.
5. Keep up with bee blocks. DONE
Other: Designed & cut out a touch quilt for CJ
Hemmed several pairs of pants
1. Finish touch quilt for CJ
2. Write tutorial for touch quilt for blog
3. Learn how to use new sewing machine (more about this later in the week)
4. Layer, baste, & quilt at least one WIP
5. Design something new to use up some stash
6. Keep up with bee blocks
And just because it feels so good to not have pants hemming hanging over me. These are DONE! Those camel cords are from winter 2012 and I've only been able to wear them rolled at the ankle, tucked into boots. Now I can just wear them all, any time! The grey, taupe, and wine jeans were a bargain at Costco. Surprising to find jeans that fit me there, and too good a deal to pass up.
Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times. How are you doing with your stash management and your goals?