Sunday, November 15, 2015

Stash Report 11/15/15

I'm counting 1/8 yard out this week - I used about 1/3 of a 3/8 yard length of a cute snowman print and got a stocking finished for baby CJ. He and his dad are visiting this weekend so the stocking can go home with them to hang up for Santa to fill.

I bought three more Christmas prints this week to go with the ones from last week. Here are the new ones:

And the existing ones:

This week I'll make four more stockings for at my house. Same template as the one above; I think it's a good size. The backs and linings will all be red fleece, the cuffs white fleece, and the names all embroidered in red. I'll cut strips of the prints and use the sew-and-flip method to make stripes of various widths up the body of the stocking.

So, this week, 3/4 yard in and 1/8 yard out. Maybe I can do better next week. I'll tally the totals at the end of the month. My chances of breaking even for the year are looking slimmer and slimmer.

Check out the other stash reports over at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute stocking. I love the little puppies on the fabric.

    ReplyDelete