IN this month and YTD: 4-3/8 yards (3/4 yd QF sale share end-of-bolt w/ Karen; 3 yds Jackman's FQ dollar sale; 5/8 yd STLMQG free table)
OUT this month and YTD: 17 yards (1/4 yd binding for UFO table runner; Dancing Plus flimsy: 5 yds background & 2-3/4 yds colors; Black & Tan Flimsy: 3-7/8 yds; Antler Dance backing 4-1/2 yds and binding 5/8 yard)
Month & YTD Net Change: 12-5/8 yards OUT
A very good start to the year!
1. Assemble Dancing Plus top. DONE
2. Quilt and bind Antler Dance. DONE
3. Locate and make list of UFOs and WIPs; prioritize them for completion. DONE
4. Complete one WIP. DONE (a very small finish)
5. Keep up with bee blocks. DONE
Other: While waiting to be able to quilt Antler Dance, I pieced a black & tan top from stash for donation.
Dancing Plus Flimsy
UFO Table Runner, Now Completed
Black & Tan Flimsy
1. Finish one UFO to a flimsy
2. Prep for teaching Cut & Shuffle class on 2/20
3. Organize project(s) for sew-in 2/27
4. Layer & pin-baste one top
5. Prep for C&S trunk show March 2
6. Keep up with Bee Blocks
The February goals are lighter than usual because I have a lot of non-quilting activities and family events going on which will take a lot of my time. February is also my guild's annual fabric swap, so I'll go through my stash to see what I want to swap out, and hopefully I'll bring home less than I give.
Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times