Sunday, December 21, 2014

Stash Report 12/21/14

Some spur-of-the-moment last minute Christmas gifts prompted a trip to the fabric store. 1-7/8 yards in. Got them sewn up and ready to wrap. 1-3/4 yards out.

I also finished the flimsy for Plus Dash this week so I get to count that yardage out, too. 10 yards used. (Photo in previous post, below)

I'll tally up the totals for December and for the year at the end of the month. Two more weeks and I can start fresh for 2015, right?  :-)

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times. Check out everyone else's stash management efforts over there.

4 comments:

  1. Those look very Christmas-y! Yes, soon a new year to start fresh. Still thinking what my goals will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting the stash reports from zero in 2015 will be great.

    Merry Christmas Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starting fresh sounds great, but with another 10 yards out, you might be really close for the year. :)

    ReplyDelete