Sunday, May 9, 2021

H2H Check In

Oops, almost forgot, today is check in day for Hands2Help over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

I finished a quilt for H2H about a month ago. It's for Happy Chemo. This is Rainbow Charm; more of this quilt's story here.


Although not included among the Hands2Help charities, I have been making donation quilts for a local family services agency supported by the PebbleCreek Quilters. In February we made quilts for boys; these are the two I pieced from their kits and bound. Someone from the club quilted them. 



And two I made entirely: 


I'm sure Sarah will understand about me supporting a local organization in addition to one of the designated H2H charities. It's all good, right? 

3 comments:

  1. Sarah definitely appreciates supporting hometown causes, as well as the H2H sponsored charities, Jan. Lovely donation quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All really pretty quilts. Yes, I'll bet that Sarah will understand about sending to a local organization.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I even say so in the intro information about H2H! It's all about spreading that quilt-y love!! Beautiful quilts, Jan!

    ReplyDelete