Because of scheduling issues, several Sew Bee It blocks are due in July.
- Plus blocks for Krista; she requested blue and provided the low volume backgrounds.
- I-Spy Economy blocks for Kerry in girly colors.
- Giant HSTs for EM; she requested white or low volume with bright tone-on-tone or blenders, and I know purple is one of her favorite colors. It's actually a much brighter shade than the camera shows here.
The other blocks are mine:
- Winding Ways, which my hand Piecing Group friends are making for me. We'll meet here Tuesday next week and they'll bring back their blocks.
- My turn to hand out at Sew Bee It is July 14 so I'm prepping kits. We'll be making the Have Faith block designed by Jaime of L'Fair Quilts and featured for Hands2Help, tutorial here.
All these blocks have been made over the course of a couple months. They just seemed to all come together at the same time.
So why haven't I been sewing lately? Because of prep for, and clean up from, this:
The Second Annual Great Water Balloon and Splash Party
Linking up with Let's Bee Social at So Fresh Quilts - fitting, since this post is about bee blocks and a social event.