September IN: 4-1/2 yards (Purchases from A&E Fabrics, Pensacola, 4-1/2 yards)
September OUT: 8-1/2 yards (Backing for CJ's Big Boy Bed Quilt - 5-1/2 yards; binding for same, 3/4 yards. September N4Nb quilt, 2-1/4 yards.)
YTD IN: 105-5/8 yards
YTD OUT: 106-1/2 yards
YTD Net Change: 7/8 yard OUT
Since my goal is to break even for the year and the stash has been ahead the last few months, this is good progress. I should have some additional usage in October with retreat projects so I'm hoping to be able to count some more out soon.
CJ's Big Boy Bed Quilt
September Nurses for Newborns Quilt
September Goals Recap:
1. Bind grandson's Big Boy Bed quilt when back from the long-armer. DONE, and given to him.
2. Prep backing, layer and baste Pickle Dish. Not done.
3. Make another Nurses for Newborns quilt. DONE, blue improv stripes.
4. Stuff centers of Dresden blocks (trapunto). DONE
5. If time permits, make a donation quilt for CSQ's baby shower quilt drive. In progress
6. Keep up with bee blocks. Piecing Group block is done. For Sew Bee It block, need to consult with owner at Sew Me STL retreat because a page of instructions with cutting measurements is missing.
1. Prep and pack for STLMQG Sew Me STL retreat.
2. Piece at least one donation quilt top at retreat from parts already prepped.
3. Finish baby quilt for CSQ.
4. Make another Nurses for Newborns quilt.
5. Set blocks together for the Red Project.
6. If time permits, prep backing, layer and baste Pickle Dish.
7. Keep up with bee blocks.
October is another light month for goals because I have some other stuff going on.
So, what was I doing in September instead of sewing? I was here, hanging out with these guys, and eating seafood.
View from our condo at The Mariner
CJ's first beach experience
He liked the pool better
Feeding the fish, on the bay side
2018 Family Portrait
(The blue shirts were Grandpa's doing.
He wanted a professional photographer; didn't happen.
Sorry about the bad lighting.)
Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
Love Laugh Quilt