Monday, August 10, 2020

Another Boy Baby Quilt from Stash

Staying at home and having only my stash to work with has forced me to dig deep. I've found fabrics I forgot I had. 

Awhile back I picked up a few FQs each of these two prints, thinking they'd make good backgrounds for a boy-themed quilt. This was back when the LQS used to have $1 FQ sales. I hadn't thought of using the two prints together, but they work. 

 

Back to the stash for some coordinating solids, good colors for a little boy. I'll play with these and see what develops. 


Monday link ups: 
Small Quilts and Doll Quilts, Love Laugh Quilt

4 comments:

  1. Whatever you develop it's going to be so cute with those cheerful fabrics. My nurse friend says more boys land in the NICU than girls so I almost always make boy baby quilts. It's a real treat when I make something pink and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prints look really well coordinated and the solids should let them shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN combination! I agree that digging deep in the stash can yield some surprising groupings - good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fabrics look like they will make a really cute quilt, Jan. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete