Thursday, March 17, 2022

A Pleasant Surprise, a Finish

I went on the PebbleCreek Quilters website yesterday to register for a time slot to use the long arm, and found a pleasant surprise. This photo was featured on the website: 

Photographed by a member of PCQ and posted on the club's website

I'm happy to see this top I pieced over a year ago completely finished and on its way to comfort someone. 

This was the first top I finished after moving to Arizona. My sewing room wasn't fully set up yet, so I didn't have easy access to my stash. The scraps and parts drawers were available, but yardage was still in moving boxes, so this was made mostly of leftovers from the parts drawer. Story here and here.  

 I don't know who quilted it or who bound and finished it, but I'm happy with the panto they chose. So thank you to the members of the club who finished this top and whoever photographed it. I'm happy to complete the record of it and know that it's done and off to its new home.


Link ups: My Quilt Infatuation, Alycia Quilts, TGIFF

3 comments:

  1. I think it is such fun when I get a glimpse of a comfort quilt top that has been fully finished. Kudos to all who where involved in this lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great memory!!
    and that it is on its way to add some love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful contribution to the Club's charity program, Jan. SEW glad that you were able to share its finish with us!

    ReplyDelete