Sunday, March 13, 2022

Julie's Box

Do you know Quilt Diva Julie? I've been following her for years. She got me hooked on working with strips a few years ago. She has the most amazing "resources" (aka stash) and she designs incredible quilts. 

To my immense surprise and delight, I found a large box from Julie on my doorstep. OMG!


And then when I opened it I was blown away.  So generous of Julie to send these to my guild for our charity efforts.  It's a wonderful collection of black and white fabrics! 

Julie knew that these black and white prints would be especially useful to us. So inspiring! Already the ideas are churning in my head, for quilt designs we can kit up for our members to make. So many possibilities! 

Thank you , Julie, for your thoughtful generosity and these wonderful fabrics. 



8 comments:

  1. I am so happy these fabrics will be used and enjoyed instead of just sitting in my stash. Have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful collection of fabric and yes I do believe that my head would be thinking of great quilt ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How generous of Julie. I follow her, too and am amazed on the quantity of quilts she produces and the wonderful designs she creates. Her use of color is inspiring.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how super! Random acts of squishies are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SEW sweet of Julie to send that gorgeous collection, as you members will surely enjoy working with those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see what you come up with!! this will be fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a lot of fun a few years ago, making a black and white and bright Disappearing 9-patch quilt! The corners were predominantly white, the center was a bright Kona fabric, and the 4 "cross" pieces were the mostly black squares.
    You should have lots of fun with those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete