Friday, March 25, 2022

New Tab for Charity Quilt Patterns

The response to my charity quilt pattern posts over the last couple of months has been amazing and very gratifying. To be able to find them again in the future, I've added a tab below my header labeled Free Charity Quilt Patterns. 


The patterns are available for any charitable purpose. They were designed to be included in kits so total yardage isn't given on the PDF, but I've added the yardage requirements and number of strips needed per kit to the the new page. 














Check out the new tab. If you're inspired to make a charity quilt and want any of the PDF patterns, leave a comment and be sure to include your email address within the text of the comment. 


Link ups: I'm celebrating a different kind of Friday Finish today, the new page, at TGIFF, Wendy's Quilts and More, and Alycia Quilts

3 comments:

  1. I like the page!!! And these are great patterns;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great way to get those patterns/designs out there so more comfort quilts can be made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for that, Jan! There are so many worthy causes. Can't wait to get a few of these started.

    ReplyDelete