Friday, August 7, 2015

Book Update

My book, Cut and Shuffle Quilts

Modern and traditional quilters unite with these easy to make quilts. Complete instructions are included starting from a simple square called the “Block Mama” which is then cut, shuffled, and reassembled to create four unique blocks. The blocks are featured in six different quilts. For added creative inspiration, alternate fabric and colorway suggestions are given for each of these versatile quilts.


My book has been a very long time coming, but now it really is coming soon. AQS has it listed in their September/October catalog. Amazon has it listed with an August 18 availability date, but that's subject to change.

My editor is anticipating a final proof from the printer and as soon as she approves it, my book can go to print. It may not be ready by August 18, but as soon as I hear anything I'll post an update.

Linking up with Whoop Whoop Friday at Confessions of a Fabric Addict




4 comments: