IN this month: 12-7/8 yards (STLMQG Free table - 3 yds. QF FQ - 1/4. Borders, sashing, binding for QF blocks: 9-5/8)
OUT this month: 18-3/4 yards (KBFG Flimsy - 13 yards; Basketball Plus Donation Quilt, 5 yards for top, backing, binding; Extra QF blocks, 3/4)
Net Change this month: 5-7/8 yards out Yay, moving in the right direction!
Year to Date:
YTD In: 125-1/4 yards
YTD Out: 112-7/8 yards
YTD Net Change: 12-3/8 yards added to stash
I'm moving closer to my goal of breaking even for the year. Mostly I've bought fabric only for specific needs, but the goodies from the free table at guild added up this month.
Here are my additions. The first two photos are the guild freebies and a LQS FQ freebie. The second two photos are borders & sashing for current WIPS.
1. Piece Flying Geese blocks into completed top. DONE
2. Piece basketball donation quilt. DONE
3. Layer, baste, quilt, & bind one quilt (one of the above, or last year's bee project). DONE, Basketball donation quilt.
4. Decide on layout for QF blocks and organize as needed for piecing in September. May need add'l fabric. DONE. Purchased add'l fabric for borders & sashing. Cut sashing for assembly in Sept.
5. Keep up with bee blocks & resolve the problem from May. DONE and problem resolved.
Other: Made block and wrote block tutorial for Fabri-Quilt Block Design Blog Hop. Posting Tuesday Sept. 2.
1. Write tutorial for piecing a quilt top using my Fabri-Quilt block. Post on 9/4.
2. Start prepping demo materials for teaching Cut & Shuffle workshop in October. Supply list due 9/4.
3. Piece QF Alt. Block top including borders to a finished flimsy.
4. Piece sashing for QF main blocks and if time permits, assemble top w/ borders to a finished flimsy.
5. Keep up with bee blocks.
So what's on your plate for next month? I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times; check out the other stash reports over there.