1. Complete applique on Dresden project. Only 40% complete
2. Layer, quilt, and bind jelly roll project. DONE.
3. Edit pattern for jelly roll project; finalize for publishing. Not done.
4. Write & post tutorial for hidden zipper pillow to blog (requires reconfiguring tutorial tab). Posted but still need to re-post charmed snowball tutorial and reconfigure tutorial tab.
5. Keep up with bee blocks. QF 1st Saturday - Done. Sew Bee It - no block was handed out in Sept. Piecing Group - one of two busy blocks done. Will do the other in October since Oct. is a catch-up month.
So, not a very good track record for September. In my defense, I was gone for 15 days and had some other stuff to do when I returned. I did slightly better on my unpublished goals, but certainly did not achieve them all.
October Goals: well, obviously some will have to carry over from September....
1. Complete applique on Dresden project.
2. Complete table runner & placemats.
3. Edit pattern for jelly roll project, now called LINKED; finalize for publishing.
4. Reconfigure tutorial tab, repost Charmed Snowballs tutorial, & post hidden zipper tutorial.
5. Keep up with bee blocks.
6. Participate in pillow project sew-in if held in October
Other quilty things on tap for this month are related to The Quintessential Quilt 2013 Show being held at the library in U-City. QQ2013 is the St. Louis region's premiere juried and judged quilt show; it hangs for most of October, and it's free. On Thursday the 3rd I'm helping to hang the show during the daytime; on Sunday the opening lecture and reception take place; and on Tuesday the 15th another program will be held at the library. If you're in the St. Louis area, please come visit.
Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times; thank you Judy for keeping us accountable to our goals!
Have fun at the quilt show! We (Fabric and Friends Quilt Shop, Roanoke, IN) just had a group of 6 gals from St Louis stop in our shop yesterday!ReplyDelete