Sunday, October 13, 2013

Stash report 10/13/13

Nothing in this week and a bit used for pillow covers and bee blocks. I'll total up the ins and outs at the end of the month.

I'm contemplating a purchase. I have this cute print in my stash:
"Scoot" from Riley Blake Designs


I want to make a Disappearing Nine Patch, but I need dark orange, blue, and green to go with it. I have a rust but it's too dark; I don't have any suitable blue or green. I want solids, so I think I need to get some Kona Cotton. 
 
I'll look locally and see if I can find what I want, and then order whatever else I need.  So I guess next week I'll have to 'fess up to some acquisitions.
 
Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times - check out how everyone else is managing their stash over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment