Sunday, July 24, 2016

Stash Report 7/24/16

Nothing in this week. Yay!
Nothing I can count out.  I already counted the fabrics for the gift pillows featured in my 12 Days of Christmas in July post - scroll down to the post below. You can see all the posts in the blog hop from the links over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict. 

I've been cutting lots of fabric and sewing a lot this week, but it's a secret project and it's not far enough along to count any fabric out yet.

On Wednesday I'll have an opportunity to visit a small group of quilters and share a pattern with them that they're testing and making for a charitable cause. 'Nuff said. I'll show more when the time comes. Meanwhile here's a sneak peek:

Check out the other stash reports at Patchwork Times

1 comment:

  1. Reds and blues and whites! Great combination especially as half square triangle. I can't wait to see the finished top.

    ReplyDelete